Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sketch Challenge no.31

Hello Friends

Welcome to a new month and as always, we have a super sketch challenge for you. I really hope you like the sketch and will put your hand and mind to creating something for us! ;-)

For all those that are enjoying summer in the northern hemisphere, I found this amazing quote for July and thought I would share it with you.

Here is our new sketch.

Guest Designer Badge

We have a super Guest Designer today - Karin Zander - she was also a previous TOP3.  Karin is an amazing scrapper and her styling is so distinct and beautiful.  So I really was so pleased, when she accepted the Guest Design opportunity! ;-)

Here's a little more about Karin.

My name is Karin and I live in Sweden just outside of Stockholm.

I have two kids seven and eight years old. I found this sweet hobby in 2004 and have kept on going ever since. My passion for crafting just keeps on growing. I'm so honored to be guesting Scrap Africa and I hope I'll be able to share some inspiration with the wonderful team this month.


Now for the gorgeous inspiration, check out these, not 1, but 2 amazing pages that she created for us!!


Isn't this just soft, gorgeous and oh so beautiful?!


This colouring is just wonderful.


The little metal accent as the frame for the title, is such a winner.


The distressed edges really do give it a soft and feathery look.


Perfection indeed.

The second page is just as gorgeous.


This is so very pretty and so gorgeously girlie!


Pearls and girls, certainly are the perfect match!


Again, the distressed edges are so feminine and beautiful.


Please pop over to Karin's blog, it really is a delight and a sea of beautiful inspiration!

Thanks Karin for these stunning pages! ;-)

We are so lucky to have another Guest Designer. Agniezka also designed a fabulous page for us, she was also a previous TOP3.



Isn't this just fabulous?
The details and those precious photo's are just adorable!
The purples and pinks are divine!


Thanks Agniezka for this stunning page!

If you would like to see more of Agniezka's work, then please pop over to her blog.
The eye candy is fabulous!

Now for our DT inspiration.  They have done a wonderful job, as per usual!



























Val


Thanks so much to the DT for their gorgeous projects!

So how about you? We would really love to see what you create!

As always we have some goodies up for grabs.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.







“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”
One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.

Secondly, there is a "Denise BoBunny Surprise Package" up for grabs.
I can assure you that it will be a little goodie bag of note!
With a little bit of everything!


 So two random entrants will be chosen and win these 2 super giveaways!

You have until the 14th July to submit your entries.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning reveal! Well done, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful proyects!!!! Great works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts girls and wonderful inspiration from our Guest DT....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are simply stunning! All of them! I love their colours, from pink and soft colours of romantic LOs, to Jo's snowy LO and Marina's kraft LO in kraft pyramid! Great!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...