Monday 22 June 2015

Meet the new Design Team

Hello Everyone

As you will know, we have some exciting new Design Team members and they have already started showing us their beautiful work! But I wanted to really introduce you to these lovely and creative ladies....so that you get to know them and watch out for their eye candy!

So today we take a look at these ladies, Ana Paula Cardoso, Anna Solnyshkina and Asmah Zainal Abidin.



Ana Paula Cardoso

Name: Ana Paula Bastos Cardoso
Age: 31 years 
I am from Balneário Camboriú - SC, Brazil 
I'm married and i have a couple of Kids.
After God my family is my biggest inspiration.
I love scrapbook and your infinite possibilities of application and i work with It 2 years.

My work and my style is eclectic but I consider more Shabby chic and clean.
I don't use a lot of technique and not cling to it, I just  let my heart flow to the role and everything I do in scrapbook.

Here is some of Ana Paula's beautiful work.



Please pop over to Ana Paula's blog for some more inspiration.


My name is Anna Solnyshkina, I live in Moscow, Russia. 
I'm a mom of one sweet son - Misha, and I can't imagine my life without all this creative mess in my craftroom :) I create since 2012.  My passion are layouts, cards and altered art.
I work in different styles - shabby chic, vintage .. Paints and sprays my favorite craft supplies with flowers and resins, I love lots of layers and decor. My second love at this time - video tutorial.  But my big love is flowers, I use them in all my works.

Let's have a look at some of Anna's work.



To see more of Anna's eye candy, please pop over to her blog! ;-)



"Hi! I am Asmah from Malaysia married to a supporting husband and a mother to four blessings. Since leaving the National TV station years ago, I am able to do arts&crafts full-time from home which I am so passionate about. I love artwork, art journal, scrapbooking, making cards, altered projects, home decoration, photography besides sewing, counted cross-stitch, ribbon embroidery, beadwork and needlecraft (when time allows). I love making flowers and embellishments, creating background, experimenting and exploring, learning happy mistakes along the way ever since my love for mixed media emerges the past couple of years. My style is always shabby/vintage with lots of bulky layers {I always say the more the merrier but sometimes I also love less is more} and the next minute will dabble in my work with inks and paints which is my true forte since childhood. I've been in some design teams the past years. At present I use variety of digital images for two design teams. I also play with lots of medium as part of my commitment to a mixed media design team. And on this day I feel happy to join Scrap Africa design team, thank you Denise. Last but not least, I am blessed by the inspirations from my children who are my strength and main source to keep me going into my artistic journey which can be viewed at my blog. I love to inspire and being inspired. Thank you for your time and artsy&crafty support." 

Here is some of Asmah's super work!



To see more of Asmah's beautiful work, please pop over to her blog! ;-)

Welcome ladies and we really do look forward to seeing much, much more of your gorgeous work! 

x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you, ladies! I'll pop in at everyone's blog later & look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Denise for the opportunity. I am so fortunate and happy to be in fabulous team of talented and artistic designers. I enjoy looking at all your work as much as I love seeing our participants' project. Thank you all for your endless inspirations. Big hugs!
    Fondly,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic team... Congrats to the newbies I know you will have a lot of fun on this team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Encantada de conocer a este fabuloso equipo!!. Sois todas admirables!!!
    Un gran abrazo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspirational new artists to join the team at Scrap Africa. I look forward to seeing more of your creativity :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome ladies! You , all, are an artists!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...