Saturday 1 August 2015

Sketch Challenge no.56

Hello Everyone

It's the start of a new month and yes, unbelievably, it's 01 August!! Where is this year running to!!!

We have a new sketch challenge and we hope that you will be inspired to play along! ;-)


You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project! You can create whatever you like! ;-)

Guest Designer Badge

For this sketch challenge, we welcome a really well known, creative and so fabulously talented..Debbie Standard! ;-)


Hi, my name is Debbie Standard and I live in Texas with my husband and three cats.  I have been a critical care nurse in a Level One Trauma  hospital ICU for twenty years. I recently retired from there and moved to a much smaller town to be closer to more of our kids. I have taken on a part time ICU position here. I am an exercise nut and also love to read, kayak, and crochet.   We have a total of six kids - two his, two mine and two ours together with eleven grandchildren.  As you can imagine a holiday at our house is a huge event. I have been scrapping for about 18 years now and still love everything about it.  I have learned so much through the years.  I have been published in Memory Makers, Scrapbook and Cards, Scrapbook Trends and Scrapbook Cards.  I have been on numerous card Design Teams as well as on Core'dination's Design Team for many years.  I am currently designing for CSI as well as Creative Embellishments.  I was excited when Denise asked me to Guest Design here because there's so much inspiration here and I love sketches!.

Here's the gorgeous page that Debbie created.


Isn't this just an amazing and beautiful page?! The stunning, little details and styling are just so delightful! Just gorgeous, in every way! ;-)

Thanks so much Debbie for this amazing inspiration! ;-)
To see more of Debbie's work, please pop over here to her blog, to see more of her eye candy! ;-)

We also have a previous TOP HAT to add more spice to this sketch challenge...
hello Julia Kissel! ;-)


Hello everyone,
I am Julia Kissel from St.Petersburg, Russia.
At the moment am a housewife, take care of my husband and try to bring bright colours to our little world.
I learned about scrapbooking in 2012  and since then it is a part of my life.
Like to take photos, ride a bicycle,  love to cook delicacies of cuisines all over the world, and can not imagine my life without travel. In scrapbooking I like freestyle, adore mixed media, sometimes get moods to create something vintage or shabby.

Julia created this beautiful and fabulous card.


The beauty of this card just abounds, from corner to corner! The elements and textures are so perfect and just makes for a spectacular card! ;-)

To see more of Julia's stunning work, please pop over to her blog and take a peek at all the amazing projects! ;-)

Thanks sooo much Julia and Debbie for your works of art, beauty and detail! ;-)


To provide more inspiration, our Design Team have some amazing projects to get those creative juices flowing! ;-)













Ela



























Thanks so much ladies for your fabulous projects! ;-)

So now, we would really like to see your take on the sketch and would love to see what you create! 

We have some goodies up for grabs..
The entire paper collection from BoBunny Sweet Life...
Woot woot!!!



A randomly picked entrant, will win this entire paper collection!
Now, isn't that something worth playing for? ;-)

You have until 14 August to upload your projects.




7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! Love that sketch and what a fab reveal!!!! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marvelous proyects ladies!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sketch, beautiful layouts
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such wonderful and inspiring layouts. Incredible

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious work ladies !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sketch and inspirational work from the Guests and DT :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this sketch Denise. The first time I have scrapped for months. Sorry, I seem to have made a mess of adding it to Linky at number 13. Having trouble with Blogger, or perhaps the lack of scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...